Biaxial plastic geogrids have high tensile strength in both the longitudinal and transverse directions.
This structure provides an ideal interlocking system for more effective force bearing and diffusion in the soil, and is suitable for foundation reinforcement of large permanently loaded areas.
|Item||Properties||Units||MD Values1||XMD Values1|
|1||Aperture dimensions2||mm (in.)||25 (1.0)||33 (1.3)|
|2||Minimum rib thickness2||mm (in.)||0.76 (0.03)||0.76 (0.03)|
|3||Tensile strength at 2% strain3||kN/m (lb/ft.)||4.1 (280)||6.6 (450)|
|4||Tensile strength at 5% strain3||kN/m (lb/ft.)||8.5 (580)||13.4 (920)|
|5||Ultimate tensile strength3||kN/m (lb/ft.)||12.4 (850)||19.0 (1,300)|
|6||Junction efficiency4||%||MD Values1|
|9||Resistance to installation damage7||%SC/%SW/%GP||95/93/90|
|10||Resistance to long term degradation8||%||100|
|11||Resistance to UV degradation9||%||100|
|12||Roll sizes||m (ft.)||3.0 × 75.0 (9.8 × 246); 4.0 × 75.0 (13.1 × 246)|
Suitable for all kinds of embankment and road foundation reinforcement, slope protection, cave wall reinforcement, large airports, parking lots, dock yards and other permanent bearing foundation reinforcement.
1. Increase the bearing capacity of the foundation and prolong the service life of the foundation.
2. Prevent the ground from caving in or producing cracks, and keep the ground beautiful and neat.
3. Convenient construction, save time and effort, shorten the construction period and reduce maintenance cost.
4. Prevent culverts from cracking.
5. Enhance soil slope and prevent soil erosion.
6. Reduce the thickness of bedding layer and save the cost.
7. Support the stability of slope vegetation mesh mat greening environment.
8. It can replace metal mesh and be used for false roof mesh in underground coal mine.